Camp Pool Builders, Tailored Shotcrete Pools
Embrace your creativity by designing your own Tailored Shotcrete Pool, constructed of 4000 PSI Shotcrete. The shotcrete pool is formed & excavated, rebar is placed & bonded, and then the Shotcrete is blasted into place by craftsmen who cut & finish the interior to match your pool specifications.
After placing the plumbing lines, setting the tile, coping & equipment, the deck is completed and you’re ready for plaster.
Shotcrete Pool PROS:
- Our Shotcrete pools have options such as integrated spas, raised walls, tanning ledges, and water features.
- Shotcrete pools can be built to any size, shape, and depth profile. If space is an issue, these pools can be designed to maximize your area.
- Further customize the shotcrete pool by selecting your personalized tile, interior finish color & material, and coping & decking material.
- Shotcrete pools have the most expensive initial cost of construction.
- The need to re-surface the shotcrete pool allows for change in the future. The re-surface cost combined with higher chemical & electrical costs gives this line the highest long term cost of ownership.
Our clients who are accustomed to being completely tailored to, normally find that shotcrete pools fit them best.
It takes 6-8 weeks to build our tailored shotcrete pool.
Contact Kevin Camp at (843) 683-2862 or email: Kevin@CampPoolBuildersLLC.com or fill out the form to the right for a face to face meeting and property evaluation to help determine which type of pool will best suit your need.