Embrace your creativity by designing your own Tailored Shot-crete Pool, constructed of 4000 PSI Shot-crete. The shot-crete pool is formed & excavated, rebar is placed & bonded, and then the Shot-crete is blasted into place by craftsmen who cut & finish the interior to match your pool specifications.
After placing the plumbing lines, setting the tile, coping & equipment, the deck is completed and you’re ready for plaster.
Shot-crete Pool PROS:
- Our Shot-crete pools have options such as integrated spas, raised walls, tanning ledges, and water features.
- Shot-crete pools can be built to any size, shape, and depth profile. If space is an issue, these pools can be designed to maximize your area.
- Further customize the shot-crete pool by selecting your personalized tile, interior finish color & material, and coping & decking material.
- Shot-crete pools have the most expensive initial cost of construction.
- The need to re-surface the shot-crete pool allows for change in the future. The re-surface cost combined with higher chemical & electrical costs gives this line the highest long term cost of ownership.
Our clients who are accustomed to being completely tailored to, normally find that shot-crete pools fit them best.
It takes 6-8 weeks to build our tailored shot-crete pool.
Need ideas? Contact Camp Pool Builders at (843) 683-2862 for a face to face meeting and property evaluation to help determine which type of pool will best suit your need.